To stay up to date with Citizens of Earth, join our email list!
We offer weekly produce delivery through online purchasing to local residents of the Clarksburg, Germantown, Boyds, and Damascus area. Our weekly harvest is posted each Friday. Ordering for the following Sunday is open Friday - Saturday at midnight. Go to our order produce page to learn more or to place an order!
You can find us at the following farmers markets:
Clarksburg Farmers Market
23315 N Frederick Rd, Clarksburg, MD 20871
Sundays, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
June - October
Edible Ecosystem provide fruits, vegetables and herbs while functioning as a home, business, or community landscape. Utilizing permaculture design science and edible landscaping we aim to offer you an opportunity to create a custom landscape that is truly livable.
- Custom Livable Landscape Designs
- Installation of the Livable Landscape
- Three maintenance plans
- Yearly maintenance (mulching, planting, soil sampling, weeding, pruning, and composting).
- Seasonal maintenance: Three visits including the spring, summer and fall (mulching, seasonal plantings, weeding, soil sampling, pruning, fertilization, composting and harvesting)
- Maintenance by request: Contact when interested in maintenance of landscape (mulching, seasonal plantings, soil sampling, weeding, pruning, fertilization, harvesting).
- Personalized Livable Landscape Information Packets
Each design is a creative project that will encompass beauty and functionality, providing you with an abundance of fresh vegetables, fruits, and herbs. You will be proud of your home, business or community landscape knowing that is a Livable Landscape! To send us an inquiry, submit our Livable Landscape Interest Form.